Join us for a complimentary workshop on Maximizing your Social Security Income- Secrets for Married Couples to Boost their Benefits. The right social security planning strategy could be worth up to $100,000 in lifetime benefits. For married couples, finding the right strategy means sifting through 567 different filing combinations. Take the guesswork out of these important financial decisions and join us in this one hour class to learn…
- How to pinpoint the best time for YOU to start collection benefits.
- How it can pay to delay- but is a higher benefit at a later age worth the wait?
- How can you apply for a Delayed Retirement Credit?
- Ways to navigate through the twists and turns for widows, widowers and devorcees.
- How certain types of earnings and pensions can affect your benefits.
- Inflation protection to help you keep up with rising living expenses during retirement.
- Start, Stop, Start- how one maneuver supercharges the survivor benefit.
- How to take a spousal benefit worth up to 50% of the other spouse’s benefit.
You will also receive a free, personalized Social Security Maximization Report. Choose the event that works best for you:
Thursday, October 17, 2013 from 6:30-7:30pm at Mesa Community College
Saturday, October 19, 2013 from 10:00am-11:00am at Gilbert SE Regional Library
Call 1-800-428-1743 to reserve your seat quickly. You won’t want to miss this opportunity to increase the benefits you have worked hard for and deserve.
We’ll see you there!